Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life in Pennsylvania

I have been in Breinigsville, PA for 7 days now and I'm loving it. Life at Amazon.com could not be more fulfilling. Work is work, nothing can change that, but there are some jobs just more exciting than others, and I got the best. It is challenging, incredibly fast, and filled with visibility throughout the company. Call me crazy, but I rather be in a warehouse at 96º temperature with a machine that packs 40 packages per minute (or should, anyway) than locked in an office crunching numbers. I am going to know that machine really well this summer. We will have long talks. We are going to come to terms, cause come August, the CEO of Amazon will invite me into his office in Seattle and I will not disappoint him. Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment