Friday, February 25, 2011

The Flesh is Weak

I have changed my eating habits. For breakfast I have a green smoothie consisting of spinach, kale, beet greens, bits of fruit, and water. Yum (sometimes choke)! No more bread and cheese (my favorite)! I snack on carrots, broccoli, brazil nut, almonds. Drinking lots of water. Dinners are mostly salads, veggies, legumes. Usually I am satisfied. But not last night. I was getting the kids ready for bed when a big, chocolately, fudgy, gooey brownie popped into my mind. I went to the kitchen and ate 4 strawberries and hoped that would take care of it. Nope. I shamefully snuck into Monica's valentine box and ate ALL her Hersey kisses. I confessed to her this morning and apologized. She forgave me (whew!). Why does chocolate have to be so yummy and tempting????? L.

P.S. I would have posted a picture of something chocolatey but there is none left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment